Tuesday, April 16, 2013

amy + zach

What a beautiful beautiful wedding! Two weeks before the wedding I received news that Amy and Zach's reception venue had burnt down and I have to admit I was a little concerned. After hearing from Amy I was impressed with how calm and collected she was despite this obvious setback. I now know why. The area in North Georgia where she chose to get married was stunning and no matter where you turned it was rolling hills and green grass. The reception was moved to a barn down the road and I don't think a single person would have known it wasn't planned that way. Jim and I had so much fun being a part of their big day and have lots more work to do but couldn't wait to share a few photos with you.



1 comment:

  1. you have such beauty in your photos. you guys are amazing together.

    ReplyDelete